Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ABOUT ME

My name is Heather. My family and I have just relocated to Florida. I am the mother of two beautiful girls Ariana and Kaitlyn ages 2 and 3. We are involved in lots of family activities. We have family all over the United States, so you never know what corner of the country you may find us. My husband is into sales management and I also run a daycare from my home.
I blog at night for fun and for extra money for our family. I have been successful in maintaining a great customer database. This blog gets my attention every night after the kids are in bed. I have one successful blog and am looking to add this one as well.
If you would like me to review one of your products or advertise on my site. Please contact me
3girlspr@gmail.com

1 comments:

ProjectHope7 said...

just saying hi to another Floridian!.. where are you? I am mid east coast florida and love it! nice little blog.. its design is different than others!

cathy b

Post a Comment

Comment here