Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fisher-Price Power Wheels Toddler Series Girl's Lil Quad Review


We have had this Fisher Price toddler series girls lil quad (recommended ages 18-36months) for years now. We received it as a present from the grandparents for my Arianas 1st christmas (she is 3 1/2 now) and both my girls still enjoy using it. My daughters first time riding her lil quad she understood the concept. (Push the button and it moves) I don't think she grasped the idea of actually steering it until she was at least 2. So pretty much she would push the button and it would end up hitting a tree (doesn't go real fast), then she would turn it around with her feet until she would find something else to hit or we would turn her around so she didn't get out of our site or into trouble.
Charging this is a snap, the battery lifts right out of the seat and you bring it inside and plug it in. It does say that you need to charge this for 14 hours, so I would recommend getting another battery. Make sure you get a battery made for this model the larger Power wheels batteries will not fit this.
So I have had this for 2 3/4 years now. I have only had one battery the whole time and it still runs for about an hour each time. The colors have faded a little on the quad, but that is probably because sometimes we left it out in the sun. Now Kaitlyn our 2 year old is the main rider of this, although my 3 1/2 year old still takes her turn. This would be a very good investment for anyone to buy for their kids. It has gotten a lot of play and is very reasonably priced. You won't be disappointed.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review-almost makes me wish mine were still that little...
stopping by from the blogger forum to say hi

DG said...

wow wish I had that as a kid! looks like a fun toy :)

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Post a Comment

Comment here