Friday, September 18, 2009

My 3 year olds picture! Please help vote her a winner.



Henkel™ helps contest
My sweet daughter made a really cute picture of herself planting flowers. She went around the house and we went through our junk drawers looking for things to cut up and paste, and glue to a back of an old hardcover book that had fallen apart. She came up with a green, yellow and pink hair bands that were stretched out their capacity. She also found some flurescent pink cardboard from an old package, some cereal she thought looked like flowers and some paper towels! Along with her white crayon and glue, she was ready to start her masterpiece.
Her article in the local papers!
You can Vote here once a day, now until September 30th, to give her a chance at winning money for art supplies for her sister and the other kids in our daycare. I appreciate your help in this!!

15 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like you might have a Picasso in the making. I will vote for her.

www.FunnyPhotosContest.com
Submit CUTE or FUNNY photos and tell friends to vote for them. NO entry fee.

Anonymous said...

I voted for your daughter! (Vote #406)

Cute picture!

I hope she wins!

leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

Cheryl said...

voted for your daughter's, but I have to say all those pictures were too cute for words. Here rooting for your little one.

dizzybloom@gmail.com

Lilly said...

This is cute! I voted ^^

tatertot374 said...

Very cute! I voted
Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Just voted for your daughter!

Hope she wins!

leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

barbara said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I voted!

Sheila Hickmon said...

SO cute! I voted for her!

Elkaye said...

I just voted. Hope she wins!

One Cryptic Mama said...

love this picture! good luck to your daughter!
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

Tina12312 said...

So adorable, of course I voted! Good luck to her!

Unknown said...

That is seriously adorable she's got my vote!

Jingle said...

She did such a great job! How cute! I hope she wins!!!

Reno Midwifery said...

I tried to vote but it ended early. I hope she wins on judging.

An Apel a Day said...

I love the creativity!

Post a Comment

Comment here