Sunday, August 30, 2009

15 great childrens birthday freebies!

My daughter absolutely loves when she receives mail. She also loves presents. I love free things. I compiled a list of my favorite birthday freebies that I have signed both of my girls up for.

1. Toys R Us Geoffreys birthday club receive small gift card redeemable in store
2. Lil Critters Club Members get card and gifts
3. Publix preschool pals gets cd roms and special offers
4.Burger King club BK free kids meal coupon
5. Baskin Robbins free ice cream on birthday
6. Cold Stone Creamery more ice cream
7. Bob Evans free kids meal for kids under 13
8. Sonic free wacky pack kids meal
9. Ace Hardware click for details but you sign up in the store
10. >Olan Mills Photography Free pictures for babies birthday until the age of 3
11. Dennys free meal with purchase print and mail or fax application
12. The Children's Place Special gift coupon
13. Free entrance into Disneyfree admission on your birthday
14. Red Lobstersurprise mailed to you on your birthday
15.California Pizza Kitchen Children younger than 10 will receive a e-coupon for a free CPKids Meal redeemable any time during birthday month

1 comments:

CC said...

Fabulous list! My daughter's birthday is soon and we are part of many of the things you listed!

Post a Comment

Comment here