Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toddlers Costume Ideas

Today I went to the store to find the entire middle section filled with rows and rows of candy! Agghh Hallloween so soon! Last year my daughters were a frog and a princess, I thought it was a cute theme since our baby had a fascination with frogs and my other daughter just wanted to be "pretty". So I was wondering have you thought what your kids want to be for halloween?

There are so many costumes to come up with I separated them into categories with examples in each

Career Costumes: train engineer, doctor , mail carrier, athlete
Bug costumes: Ladybugs, bumble bees, spiders
Fairy tale costumes: Goldilocks, Fairies, Princesses, brides
Superhero costumes: Wonder woman, superman, batman
Tv costumes: Dora, Wonder Pets, Scooby-Doo
Movie costumes: Little orphan Annie, Pippi Longstocking, Madeline, Speed racer, Wizard of Oz, Star WArs
Animal Costumes: Pig, Dog, Sheep, Horse
Food: Grapes, Carrots Candy Corn
Celebrities: Elvis, Evil Knevil
Classic: Witches, Pumpkins,

I realize that this list could go on and on, so I guess I will just stop and ask a question. What are you thinking for Halloween? Do you all go trick or treating, or stay home and enjoy handing out the candy!







dinosaur
Amtrak™ Train Engineer Costume




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here